- (2006) Microsoft eScience grant for $15K. PI Mehmet M. Dalkilic. This grant allowed our group to purchase three servers: osiris, monkey, and bach. We are running SQL Server 2005, IIS, and .NET technologies. There are several projects now: Indigene the most mature--a systems biology project. We are also using these to help out with CATPA a protein family annotation system.
- (2005) Multidisciplinary Ventures and Seminars Fund for $6K. PI Mehmet M. Dalkilic, Co-PI Claudia Johnson ( Geology) and Co-PI Erika Elswick (Geology).
- (2002) IBM Life Sciences/UITS Start-up for CATPA. $70K. PI Mehmet M. Dalkilic. The initial development of CATPA was supported by a joint development contract with IBM, Inc. to M.M. Dalkilic and C.A. Stewart in 2002, as well as funding provided by University Information Technology Services.
- (2002) IBM Shared University Research grant. "Grid and Data Intensive Computing in the Life Sciences." PIs: Craig A. Stewart, Michael A. McRobbie, Ora Pescovitz, Beth Plale, Howard Edenberg, Mehmet Dalkilic, John C. Huffman, Peter Cherbas, Sun Kim, Vadim Moskvin, Mary Papakhian, Anurag Shankar, Richard Repasky, David Hart, Donald Steward, George Turner
- (2001) NSF IIS-0082401 for $420K. Data Mining and Information Dependencies. PI Edward Robertson, Co-PI Mehmet M. Dalkilic, and Co-PI Dirk Van Gucht.